Hangover Spiel 2019 (Jan. 1, 2019)
The first event of 2019 is here! Let us help you recover from your night of too much eggnog and "Auld Lang Syne" with the Hangover Spiel! This not-so-traditional, individual entry, PCC internal fun spiel is held on New Year's Day. We will help you nurse that sore head by grouping you with other potentially inebriated teammates and forcing you to curl in your impaired state. Confusing rules, questionable curling and draw-snack freezer roulette are par for the course. Have you ever wanted to play without someone yelling all the time or draw to those easy middle houses? Have you wished your opponent's stone on the button wasn't really there or is your skill at throwing biters under-appreciated? This event is for you.
- Date: 1 Jan 2019
- Time: 1:00p - 6:00p
- Participants: 32 - Divided into 8 teams at random
- Cost: $15
- 1:00p Opening Ceremonies (Intro, Overview, Team Assignments, Toast)
- 1:15p Draw #1 (6 ends)
- 3:00p Break - Food
- 3:30p Draw #2 (6 ends)
- 5:15p Final End
- 5:30p Awards & Broomstacking
- Sign-up online! Members and their invited guests only... Registration opens Nov. 29th at 2pm.
- Please contact email@example.com