Glitter Bombspiel (Oct 5-7, 2018)
Holy Cow! The Glitter Bonspiel is Full.
- To join the waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All the Glittery Details:
- Registration opens at 7 p.m. on June 7
- 3 game guarantee, 24 team draw (limit 8 Potomac teams)
- Registration is $360 per team or $90 per entrant.
- Single or team entries accepted.
- First draw times will be Friday (approx. 9 am, 11:15 am, 1:45 pm)
- Open to curlers of all ages<
- We are planning a Thursday night meet up for folks who arrive early.
- Saturday night entertainment and prizes!
- Finals will be at noon on Sunday.
* Although glitter is our theme, it can be detrimental to the playing conditions. Please, no actual glitter at the event.
Partial Teams and Singles: If you don’t have a full team, you are still welcome to register. We will pair you up with other single entrants. There will be an indicator on the registration form if you are a single or incomplete team. Note: Please ONLY use this option for incomplete team entries or single entrants. Full teams should enter together.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Laurel
15101 Sweitzer Lane, Laurel, MD 20707
Rate: $109 / night - must be reserved by September 13, 2018.
Instructions: Please call the hotel directly to get the special rate. The code for booking is “Potomac Curling Club”.
Laurel Manor House Bed and Breakfast
1110 Montgomery St, Laurel, MD 20707
Rate: They have set up a 10% discount so the larger rooms with king and queen size beds (Dogwood and Sycamore) are $135/night and the smaller room with a double bed (Willow) is $108/night.
Instructions: To book a room, go to the web site,click "check availability" at the top, enter the check-in and check-out dates, click the "+" next to "special rates", then click "Promotional Code" and enter "Glitter". That will get you to the special rates for the Glitter Bonspiel.
Goldline will be onsite for your equipment needs! Debbie McCormick & Erin Flowers will be visiting the Potomac Curling Club with the Goldline Pop Up Curling Shop. The shop will be located conveniently inside the club. The shop has a variety of curling shoes, brooms, gloves, sliders, stabilizers, replacement broom pads, clothing, novelty items and much more! You will have the opportunity to try on items and ask any questions about equipment you may have. Come and see what the pros use. A percentage of sales will be given to the Potomac Curling Club.
They will be vailable during the entire Bonspiel. The will also be open at tehn following times
- Sunday, Oct 7th - 4:00 - 8:00 pm
- Monday, Oct 8th - 6:00 - 9:30 pm
- Please contact Courtney Shaw at email@example.com