Interested in curling? Join our mailing list or sign up!
Just want a taste of curling? We host several Learn to Curl nights in the fall and will have "Try Curling" / Open Houses in October and March. To be notified when registration opens for these events, sign up for our Try Curling mailing list. Our next open house is scheduled for March 2nd from 10am - 2pm. The cost is $10 for individuals or $20 for families. Register here.
Ready to take the plunge? Our league registration periods are in September for October to mid-January leagues and December for mid-January to April leagues. . We also have daytime and youth program opportunities which are available all season long. These memberships grant you access to our member drop-in curling programs. Check out all of our membership options.
Members: Handle Donor Program
Potomac Curling Club is offering the opportunity to sponsor a new rock and become a Handle Donor. The cost is $200 to sponsor a rock with engraving on one side; $300 to sponsor a rock with engraving on both sides. Each rock is limited to 1 sponsor. Use the Contact Us form with any questions.
- Link to New Handle Donor Spreadsheet (Check to see if your desired rock is available!)
- Link to Handle Donor Form
2018-2019 Major Events
- Glitter Bombspiel (Oct 5-7)
- Potomac Junior Bonspiel (Nov 2-4)
- Embassy Row:Scotspiel (Nov 16-18)
- GNCC Mixed Championship / Playdowns (Feb 21-24)
- Cherry Blossom Bonspiel (Mar 21-24)