Closed for the summer! Member registration opens in August!
Summer Work Parties
May 18 (Sat), Jun 15 (Sat)
Jul 13 (Sat), Aug 4 (Sun)
Shifts are 10-12 and 12-2
Closed for the season
Our 2018-2019 season has ended. Our 2019-2020 season will begin in late September / early October. Follow us on social media to get notified when we reopen, and for information on our summer social events!
Interested in curling? Join our mailing list or sign up!
Just want a taste of curling? We host several Learn to Curl nights in the fall and will have "Try Curling" / Open Houses in November and March. To be notified when registration opens for these events, sign up for our Try Curling mailing list.
Ready to take the plunge? Our league registration periods are in August for October to mid-January leagues and December for mid-January to April leagues. . We also have daytime and youth program opportunities which are available all season long. These memberships grant you access to our member drop-in curling programs. Check out all of our membership options.
Members: Handle Donor Program
Potomac Curling Club is offering the opportunity to sponsor a new rock and become a Handle Donor. The cost is $200 to sponsor a rock with engraving on one side; $300 to sponsor a rock with engraving on both sides. Each rock is limited to 1 sponsor. Use the Contact Us form with any questions.
- Link to New Handle Donor Spreadsheet (Check to see if your desired rock is available!)
- Link to Handle Donor Form
2019-2020 Major Events
- Glitter Bombspiel (Oct 11-13, 2019)
- Potomac Junior Bonspiel (Nov 9-10, 2019)
- Embassy Row (Nov 22-24, 2019)
- Women's Mid Atlantic (Dec 6-8, 2019)
- Hangover Spiel (Internal) (Jan 1st, 2020)
- BIG Spiel (Internal) (Jan 3-5, 2020)
- MACA @ Potomac (Feb 1st, 2020)
- Short Spiel (Internal) (Feb 22nd, 2020)
- Cherry Blossom Bonspiel (Mar 19-22, 2020)
- Fling IT & Final Fling (Internal) (Apr 11th, 2020)