Membership Renewal Directions
READ THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY
These directions apply if you are an existing member of the Potomac Curling Club with an account in our online system. Most people are renewing members.
If you have never curled / signed up at the Potomac Curling Club before, you will be a New Member and should use the new member page
- Read Step 4! After you complete registration, there will be a "Pay Now" button. You must submit payment for your registration to be complete!
- You can modify your league selections after submitting your initial registration. My Profile -> Change Registration
Step 1: Login!
- You MUST login before filling out the membership form. If you do not login, we cannot guarantee the timely processing of your submission.
- If you do not remember your username, use the Forgot My Username page to retrieve your account.
- If you do not remember your password, use the Forgot My Password page to reset your password.
- DO NOT use the new member registration page.
- -If you have any issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Complete the Membership Renewal Registration Form
- Under the "Profile" menu, click on "Membership Renewal"
- On the registration form, update your Contact Details (did you move? change your phone number? new email address?)
- Select your Membership Type (Curling or Non-Curling)
- From the dropdown for your Membership Type, select the Membership Fee level
- If you are a Curling member, please check the box for any and all leagues that you wish to register for.
- Finally, add any "Additional Registration Options".
- Click the "Validate Registration and Calculate Fee" button.
Step 3: Verify your information is correct
- You will see your total cost listed at the bottom of the form.
- If you are satisfied, click "Complete Registrion". If not, click "Go Back to Revise Form"
Step 4: Payment
- Please Read These Directions Carefully! This is your only chance to pay online.
- Click the PAY NOW button on the right side of the screen. You are NOT required to have a paypal account. You can pay with any credit card.
- All members are required to pay dues on or before October 1st (Or make the initial payment on an agreed upon payment plan) to retain membership and secure your spot in any registered leagues.
Step 5: Setup Volunteer Profile
- After logging in, under the "Profile" Menu please do the following:
- Use "Membership Volunteer Update" page to select which areas you would like to volunteer
- Note: All Potomac Curling Club members are encouraged to volunteer at least 15 hours during the year
Optional: Order a Name Tag
- Need a new name tag? Order one online!