Join the Potomac Curling Club!
Please follow these directions to register for the Potomac Curling Club for the first time:
- Read Step 3! After you complete registration, there will be a "Pay Now" button. You must submit payment for your registration to be complete!
- You can modify your league selections after submitting your initial registration. Profile -> Change Registration
Step 1: Complete the New Member Sign-Up Form
- Enter in your Contact Details
- Select your Membership Type (Curling or Non-Curling)
- From the dropdown for your Membership Type, select the Membership Fee level (Membership Levels Explained)
- If you are a Curling member, please check the box for any and all leagues that you wish to register for.
- Finally, add any "Additional Registration Options".
- Click the "Validate Registration and Calculate Fee" button.
- Note: You can only go past step 1 if all of the required fields are filled out properly.
Step 2: Verify your information is correct
- You will see your total cost listed at the bottom of the form.
- If you are satisfied, click "Complete Registrion". If not, click "Go Back to Revise Form"
Step 3: Payment
- Please Read These Directions Carefully! This is your only chance to pay online.
- Click the PAY NOW button on the right side of the screen. You are NOT required to have a paypal account. You can pay with any credit card.
- Note: If you do not pay online, you will not be able to setup a username and password. The registration team will contact you to setup payment
- All members are required to pay dues on or before October 1st (Or make the initial payment on an agreed upon payment plan) to retain membership and secure your spot in any registered leagues.
Step 4: Create a Username and Password
- To obtain a username and password, click the "Login" link at the top of the website
- Click "Send My User Name and Password to my Email Address"
- Enter your email address and click Submit. You will be emailed a temporary username and password.
- Login with your temporary username and password. You can use the "My Profile" menu to select "Member Profile Update". Use Membership Info tab to change your username and password.
Step 5: Setup Volunteer Profile
- After logging in, under the "Profile" Menu please do the following:
- Use "Membership Volunteer Update" page to select which areas you would like to volunteer in
- Note: All Potomac Curling Club members are encouraged to volunteer at least 15 hours during the year
Step 6: Order a Name Tag
- As a new member, you are eligible for a free Potomac Curling Club nametag. Order one online!