79th Annual Francis Dykes Memorial Bonspiel (Mar 1-4, 2018)
- March 1st - 4th, 2018
- 4 Events - 3 Game Minimum
- $360 Entry Fee per Team
- All meals included - 6 taps - Live webcasting
- Registration opens December 20th @ 6:00pm
- Registration closes January 24th @ 11:59pm
- Eligibility Form (pdf)
- Dec 20, 2017 - Registration Opens
- Jan 24, 2018 - Registration Closes
- Jan 25, 2018 - Club Presidents notified if they may submit the entry order for their teams
- Jan 31, 2018 - Last day for entry order submissions
- Feb 1, 2018 - Final team list and draw schedule published
- Mar 1-4, 2018 - Bonspiel!
- A block of rooms is reserved for all teams at the DoubleTree Laurel
- 15101 Sweitzer Lane, Laurel MD
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- $104 / night
- Rate Code: FDB
- All teams will begin play on Thursday, March 1st.
- For those teams planning to fly, the last draw on Sunday begins at 2:30 and the event will probably not wrap up until 6:00.
- Teams are advised to be flexible in their travel arrangements.
- This event is open to GNCC members over 21 with fewer then 5 years of experience.
- All teams must submit a completed Player Verification form signed by their club president or designee.
- GNCC Clarification & Amendments to 5 & Under Events
- Potomac Curling Club reserves the right to cap this event at 40 teams. In the event that more teams apply then are allowed, the member club (not PCC) will determine the order of team entry for their club. (Club presidents will be emailed their club's entries). If no response is received within 7 days, the order of team entry will be determined by timestamp.
- (4) At least one rink from each GNCC member club shall be accepted. To the extent that the host club can accept additional teams, one additional team will be accepted from each GNCC club submitting more than one team. If space permits at the host club, one additional team will be selected from each club submitting multiple entries until the maximum number of teams the host club can accommodate is selected. It is the responsibility of the GNCC member club to place their multiple entries in numerical order for selection.
- Download the Flyer (pdf)